- Professional Background
- Teaching Experience
Adrian has served as a Research Assistant at NC State and NIU. She has also worked as a Residential Training for Opportunity House (Respite Program), where she provided academic assistance and social support to a high-school male with Autism. She has also worked as a Guitar instructor, both independently as well as for The Music Suite in Naperville, IL.
- Interdisciplinary Certificate in Applied Ethics, Northern Illinois University
- Boulder Summer Seminar in Philosophy, University of Colorado, Boulder
- BA in Psychology, Northern Illinois University
- BA in Philosophy, Northern Illinois University
- MA in Philosophy, Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, IL
At the University of California, San Diego, Adrian has taught Introduction to Psychology and Introduction to Logic XSD courses to juniors and seniors in the San Diego Unified School District. She has also worked as a Graduate Teaching Assistant for the Department of Philosophy at NIU in the following courses: Logic and Critical Reasoning, Contemporary Moral Issues and Introduction to Philosophy.
- Between Bounds: Embedded Scalar Implicatures & the “Spanning” Function of Disjunctions - Refereed Presentation, University of Iowa Graduate Philosophical Society April 5, 2014
- Between Bounds: Embedded Scalar Implicatures & the “Spanning” Function of Disjunctions - Refereed Presentation, Western Michigan University Dec. 8, 2013
- Embedded Scalar Implicatures & the “Spanning” Function of Disjunctions October 10, 2013 - Invited Presentation, Graduate Student Colloquium series, NIU’s Graduate Student Advisory Committee